IRS Exchange rate reporting

กระทู้นี้ประกอบด้วย 0 ข้อความตอบกลับ มี 1 เสียง และอัปเดตครั้งสุดท้ายโดย Profile photo of depprussell123 depprussell123 3 เดือน มาแล้ว

กำลังดู 1 ข้อความ - 1 ผ่านทาง 1 (ของทั้งหมด 1)
  • ผู้เขียน
    ข้อความ
    Profile photo of depprussell123
    depprussell123
    Participant

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Hello,</span></span></span></span>

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>For some reason I can not get my head around this. </span></span></span></span><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>I am now moving money out of Canadian RRSPs and bringing it to the USA. </span></span></span><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>The proceeds are in C $ and are mailed to me (2-3Weeks). </span></span></span><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Taxes are withheld in Canada and I will be reported to the IRS in $ C. When </span></span></span></span><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>filing my future tax returns (IRS), what conversion rate dates should I be using? </span></span></span><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>The date of check (and the date taxes were withheld), the date of deposit at my end or the date that the check clears. </span></span></span></span><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>I feel like I am making this more complicated than it needs to be and appreciate any input.</span></span></span></span>

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Please help</span></span></span></span>

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Did not find the solution right from the internet.</span></span></span></span>

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>References: </span></span></span></span>
    <span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>https://www.bogleheads.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=161568 </span></span></span></span>
    <span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Custom explainer video animation service</span></span></span></span>

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Thank you</span></span></span></span>

กำลังดู 1 ข้อความ - 1 ผ่านทาง 1 (ของทั้งหมด 1)

กรุณา Login เพื่อ ตอบกระทู้

Connect with Facebook

Or fill the form below