Can we take out a personal loan as a deposit to buy a house?

กระทู้นี้ประกอบด้วย 0 ข้อความตอบกลับ มี 1 เสียง และอัปเดตครั้งสุดท้ายโดย Profile photo of depprussell depprussell 3 เดือน มาแล้ว

กำลังดู 1 ข้อความ - 1 ผ่านทาง 1 (ของทั้งหมด 1)
  • ผู้เขียน
    ข้อความ
    Profile photo of depprussell
    depprussell
    Participant

Hi,

my partner and I are currently trying to have our loan approved to buy a house. But when I approached one of the banks they declined our application because apparently my partner missed a payment on a credit check. We were not even aware of this but we did pay it right after we found out. Now the problem is we don’t have enough to pay for a deposit to put down in the house. Some of my friends suggested that I get a personal loan to fund the shortfall in the deposit. I need to borrow around 80% of the property value and with the black mark on my partner’s credit rating, I’m not sure if this is possible. Even though I don’t have any issue repaying $40k to $50k loan, I’m not sure how the bank will react when I ask them to lend me money for a deposit. Will they just laugh if I do that?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn’t find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
    https://www.homeloanexperts.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?t=71680
    Brand Video Company

Thank you.

• กระทู้นี้ถูกดัดแปลง 3 เดือน มาแล้ว โดย Profile photo of depprussell depprussell
กำลังดู 1 ข้อความ - 1 ผ่านทาง 1 (ของทั้งหมด 1)

กรุณา Login เพื่อ ตอบกระทู้

Connect with Facebook

Or fill the form below